- To resolve at least 80 work items in the Kingpin queues per 8-hour shift
- This does not include items that are Snoozed
- This does not include Notifications
- The majority of Notifications are sent via email and should not take long to send.
- To calculate charges and time detained with 100% accuracy
- Invoices should not have to be escalated to your supervisor to correct charges
- If charges are needing correction, you will be asked to fix them and acknowledge why the charge was incorrect
- There are several resources to assist team members in calculating the correct charge. If you do not know what these resources are, please contact your immediate supervisor.
- To understand and familiarize yourself with each shipper’s SOP, policy and TMS
- If you feel unsure about something, please ask for help, whether it be from a teammate or your immediate supervisor. You will never be reprimanded for asking for help!